MosaicBlues: Meet the Parents : Mosaic Portrait of Natalie and Aaron .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Meet the Parents : Mosaic Portrait of Natalie and Aaron



Last week I wrote about the portrait of Lane and Ella. 

moisac portrait of ella and Lane, glass, reverse method, 18 x 18", 2013.
Mosaic Portrait of Lane and Ella


Aaron had commissioned this mosaic in 2013 as a Mother's day present for Natalie. 

Today, I would like you to meet their parents Natalie and Aaron. Natalie commissioned this portrait in 2016 for their 10th anniversary !


Mosaic realized in Reverse method, all glass construction, borders are Murano GLass.
Mosaic portrait of Natalie and Aaron



I have known Natalie and Aaron for close to 20 years when the 3 of us where practicing Karate. Being myself in Auburn to judge a testing last week end they invited me to share their meal (Great cooking, they raise their own chickens and grow vegetables in their yard, just like I do in Headland !) and our friend Julie (the Deer Hunter) took this great picture of the three of us under the mosaic !


The mosaicist, the models and the mosaic.
Fred, Natalie and Aaron and their mosaic.


Do they look happy or what ?


To commission a mosaic portrait, you can contact me at : frederic.lecut@mosaicblues.com



I am a French mosaicist


living in Headland, Alabama, USA.


My Art is about inspiring people.


You can see some of my work 






You can contact me either by phone 

at (334) 798 1639 or by email at 




You can also subscribe to my

 









No comments:

Post a Comment