MosaicBlues: Miura Hanshi Mosaic Mug .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Miura Hanshi Mosaic Mug



MUGS inprinted with the mosaic portrait of Miura Hanshi are now available !



Porcelain mug inprinted with Mosaic Portrait of Takeyuki Miura Hanshi, 20th Grandmaster of Muso Kikiden Eishin Ryu Iaijutsu.
11 oz porcelain mug of sword Master Takeyuki  Miura  Hanshi

This exclusive 11 0z, bright porcelain mug is available in the USA for $20.00 + $3.99 shipping and handling, please contact me for shipping outside of the USA. 



 




I will create a mosaic of your choice based on your own picture or design, please contact me at (334) 798 1639 or frederic.lecut@mosaicblues.com


I am a French Mosaic Artist.
in 1992, Alabama became my home
My Art is about inspiring people.
You can also subscribe to my  

No comments:

Post a Comment