MosaicBlues: Our first Spring Mosaic Fiesta is coming up... .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Our first Spring Mosaic Fiesta is coming up...


There, we are just 4 weeks away from our Mosaic Fiesta in Beautiful Decatur, GA.




I received pictures of most participants to the seminar and am presently making the models they will use to create a mosaic of their own eyes using my Opus Pixellatum technique.


My last Opus Pixellatum piece: Timeo Danaos et dona ferrentes


I am very excited at sharing this technique for the first time. This is very important to me. When you come up with a new technique you should - at least partially - share it for free with other people so they can experiment with it and possibly make it better. I know not everybody thinks this way, but I do. 





The event is hosted by Joe Moorman at Mosaic Art Supply and we will do everything for it to be a very pleasant and fun experience for all

Learn More  :
Email Joe at : inspire@mosaicartsupply.com
Call Frederic at : (334) 798 1630






Frederic Lecut is a French mosaicist.
In 1992 he made Alabama his home.
His Art is about inspiring People.

You can contact him either 
by phone at (334) 798 1639 or email at 

You can also subscribe to his
 

No comments:

Post a Comment