MosaicBlues: Yezidi 021 - All tiles laid .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Yezidi 021 - All tiles laid


I completed this week end the laying of the black and white tesserae of Yezidi 021. This mosaic is part of a set of Yezidi Kids Eyes I am creating to raise awareness of the suffering of Yezidi Children persecuted in Iraq and Syria.





I am still to lay some different colours tiles for the border. I will do this in January, for I should find some really cool tiles in Europe for this ! 





Now, because I am using a different technique for these sets of eyes, I perfectly know the number of tiles I have used on this piece. And so I have a question for you :  

How many tiles did I use to create this mosaic ?


Answer Next January...



I am a modern mosaic artist with a deep admiration for ancient Greek, Roman and Byzantine Arts. You can see some of my own mosaics on my site mosaicblues.

 






If you are interested by this project or by my work in general 

or if you would simply like to drop me a line, please 

contact me by email at frederic.lecut@gmail.com  

or by phone at (334) 798 1639. 

 


   You can also










to receive regular updates on 
these Yezidi Eyes Mosaics  
& my other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment