MosaicBlues: Win an original mosaic with $1.00 ! .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Win an original mosaic with $1.00 !


We made it ! 

My Kickstarter Campaign for the Miura Hanshi Mosaic is now fully funded thanks to an amazing international community of persons, some of whom I have known for decades, some of them I never met before !




To express my deep appreciation for the wonderful community of my supporters I created a 3rd special reward, an original 6 x 6 " mosaic, which will be made out of the same materials I'll use for the main mosaic. 




This is how it goes :
  • I have generated a 3rd Lucky Number between 5,523 and 5,999.
  • If you pledge $1.00 to my Kickstarter campaign and are the FIRST person to reach the 3rd Lucky Number of the campaign, or you are the LAST person to pledge, you will win this original mosaic.



Here is the Link to pledge or forward : 





We have a little less than 2 days left. 
Good Luck, Thank you again ! 
Frederic



The campaign ends next .

No comments:

Post a Comment