MosaicBlues: Raising Funds for the MIURA HANSHI Mosaic project. .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Monday, August 17, 2015

Raising Funds for the MIURA HANSHI Mosaic project.



I have just launched my first Kickstarter campaign to 
raise funds to realize a mosaic portrait of Miura Takeyuki Hidefusa, Hanshi, 20th grandmaster of Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu (MJER) Iai Jutsu. 




This is the style of Japanese Swordsmanship I practice and teach. 

When the mosaic is complete, I will donate it to the KNBK, the Organization which keeps Miura Hanshi's teaching alive. 


Here is the Link to the MIURA Mosaic Project

 


If you are not familiar with Kickstarter, this is how it 

works : There is a period of 30 days to raise the 

money (5,500.00). If you like this project, 

you pledge some money. Depending on the amount 

you pledge, you get rewards described on the 

project's kickstarter website. When you pledge, the 

money is kept by Kickstarter in a special account.



At the end of the 30 days (September 15, 2015) if 

the total amount has been pledged Kickstarter sends 

me the money and I get to work. If the total amount 

is not raised, you get fully reimbursed.
 


I hope you find this project a valuable tribute to Miura 

Hanshi and that you will participate to the cause. If I 

can complete this project, I would like to later realize 

more portraits of other Martial Arts masters, 

beginning with Shimabukuro Hanshi.




Please ask me all the questions you want, preferably 

through the Kickstarter site, so everybody can read 

them, and my answers.





I am a modern mosaic artist with a deep admiration for ancient Greek, Roman and Byzantine Arts. You can see my own mosaics on my site at mosaicblues




If you are interested by my work or would like to drop me a line please contact me by email at frederic.lecut@gmail.com or by phone at (334) 798 1639. 


No comments:

Post a Comment