MosaicBlues: Charlotte & Carlotta .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Charlotte & Carlotta


On this August 2nd, 2015, Charlotte finally met Carlotta ! 


Charlotte - Cellist, London, UK


Carlotta - 24 x 24", 61 x 61 cm, glass, ceramic & stone


The encounter was a surprise, Charlotte was not aware I was making her portrait !




Do you see a happy young woman, or what ? 




My Mosaic Portraits make great and unforgettable presents...


If you think you might be interested by one of you or of a loved one, please contact me by phone at (334) 798 1639, of by email at frederic.lecut@gmail.com.


I am a modern mosaic artist with a deep admiration for ancient Greek, Roman and Byzantine Arts. I share my passion in my newsletter, as well as the work of other more modern mosaicists working with traditional or non-traditional media.





You can see my own mosaics on my mosaicblues website. If you are interested by my work or would like to chat about mosaics, please contact me by email at frederic.lecut@gmail.com or by phone at (334) 798 1639. 



You can also




and become an insider to my passion, mosaic history, techniques and philosophy.




No comments:

Post a Comment