MosaicBlues: Mosaic Glasses .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Monday, May 18, 2015

Mosaic Glasses


Last October I introduced to you Dolce & Gabbana's 2013 collection inspired by Italian Byzantine mosaics.




In 2014, the same company introduced on the market a collection of eye glasses frames decorated from Millefiori glass.






Here is a lovely, very well done video about these. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. 




I am a modern mosaic artist with a deep admiration for ancient Greek, Roman and Byzantine Arts. I share my passion in my newsletter, as well as the work of other more modern mosaicists working with traditional or non-traditional media.




You can see my own mosaics on my site at mosaicblues  If you are interested by my work or would like to drop me a line please contact me by email at frederic.lecut@gmail.com or by phone at (334) 798 1639. 


You can also

(and I recommend it !)



No comments:

Post a Comment