MosaicBlues: Interview .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Monday, February 23, 2015

Interview


Last January. I had the great honour and pleasure to be interviewed by Robert Lisac, a talented Mosaic Artist and Teacher from Slovenia.

I will tell you later about his work ( Actually, I will let him tell you about it...). 

Robert and I have not met yet, as a few thousand miles of ocean separate us, but I hope to be able to meet him in person not too long down the road so the two of us can share our passion for mosaic around a bottle of French or Slovene Wine !

Flying Kiss by Robert Lisac


Beside his actual art creation, Robert writes a very interesting mosaic blog and is also very active in the Twitter Community...

But for now I will let you enjoy my Interview by Robert Lisac.
 
Frederic Lecut in his Studio
I am a modern mosaic artist inspired by the Arts of Classical Rome and French and Italian Renaissance. 

If you enjoyed this post, please Subscribe to my Newsletter to get the last news about Materials, Techniques and Sources of Inspiration of modern and antique Mosaic Artists and Patrons !
 

You can also see more of my work at mosaicblues.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment