MosaicBlues: Green Eyes Video .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Green Eyes Video


Here is a short video presentation of Green Eyes, who departed from Headland to Dubai in December 2013. Please be indulgent with the quality, I made it myself and I am more talented with mosaics than with videos ! But I intend to improve !




Green Eyes is the first of a popular series of Eyes mosaics I started to work on in 2011. 

I have made and sold several other eyes mosaics since her.

Eva Green's Eyes  (Eva's Eyes) 



and 
Tuareg's Eyes 


are presently available for sale. 

I am presently working on Sean Connery's Eyes





and on another veiled woman's eyes





If you are interested in one of these mosaics, or in commissioning on piece, please contact me at frederic.lecut@gmail.com or by phone at (334) 798 1639. You can also drop me a line in the comments window below this post. I would love to share my passion for mosaics with you !


No comments:

Post a Comment